3 very productive days! I set the engine in to place and realized I will have to fabricate some higher motor mounts. The engine needs to rise up about 2.5" so the transmission will line up correctly with the X member on the frame. This will allow the drive shaft to go thru the X member without any obstructions.
Once the engine was set into place, I also realized that the springs are too big........ Even with me standing on the front of the frame, the suspension is still resting on the upper control arm rubber. If I jump up and down, it moves nice and smooth, but they are just too tall. By removing 1 coil from each spring, it should lower the front end about 1.5 - 2", giving more room for the suspension to travel.